Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Join in the insanity! Have fun!

TOPIC: July Nano Season

July Nano Season 4 years 6 months ago #14685

• J.A. Marlow
  • Member since Sep 25th 2007
  • Thank you received: 387
In July there are two Nano events going on.

The first is July Novel Writing Month (JulNo) which is an event that was inspired by the November Nano back in 2005. The idea is similar: 50,000 words in 31 days and they don't mind if you work on a project already started (Rebels welcome and invited!). They have an easy to use page, and a fantastic Stats page that allow one to play the word-jump game! I've been participating in this one for years, and it's a bunch of fun.

Camp Nano: This year the Camp Nano people decided to switch their second summer Nano from August to July. This event allows you to choose your own wordcount goal for the month. I understand that this year they increased the number of people in each cabin because of complaints, adjusted how they choose cabin-mates, and have word count incentives (of some sort).

Anyone participating in either one of them?

I'll be at the JulNo Nano site for June under the name "Dreamerscove." Hope to see you there!
NOTE: I am also "Dreamerscove." At least I think I am. With so many characters running around my head, I'm never quite sure. 'Tis the nature of being a writer.

J. A. Marlow
Star Catcher Publishing

Author of "The String Weavers" and "Salmon Run" series.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: July Nano Season

July Nano Season J.A. Marlow 4 years 6 months ago
July Nano Season ConnieCockrell 4 years 5 months ago
July Nano Season RebeccaD 4 years 5 months ago
July Nano Season magicalbookworm 4 years 5 months ago
Moderators: J.A. Marlow
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds