Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Join in the insanity! Have fun!

TOPIC: Science Fiction Word War!

Science Fiction Word War! 4 years 1 month ago #19004

• J.A. Marlow
  • Member since Sep 25th 2007
  • Thank you received: 387
Utoxin created a great word war tool that I thought would be fun to do at a genre level. So, I started one for the Science Fiction thread.

URL: utahwrimos.net/nano_stats/

Create an account (registration is on the upper left side). After registration, you need to edit your account to sync it up with your NaNoWriMo account.

Click the ‘Join A War’ link on the left side and find the "Science Fiction Wars" in the dropdown.

Then choose your team with the dropdown at the next page. Here are the 5 word war teams:
  • The Punks (for Steam, Cyber, Atom, Bio, Clockwork, Dystopia, Post-Apocalyptic, Horror)
  • The Enigmas (for Mystery, Noir, Romance, LBGT, Humor, Fanfic)
  • The Explorers (for Military, Space Opera, Adventure, Exploration)
  • The Travelers (for Time Travel, Alternate History, Science Fantasy, Metaphysical)
  • The Rovers (for Hard, Soft, Speculative, Literary)
The word war pages update at regular intervals. Once you set up your account to sync with your NaNoWriMo account, you don't have to do anything else!

Other than maybe watch the results as everyone madly writes! Hehe. Public links to see results (Do not have to be signed in):
Have fun, and get motivated to get those words!
NOTE: I am also "Dreamerscove." At least I think I am. With so many characters running around my head, I'm never quite sure. 'Tis the nature of being a writer.

J. A. Marlow
Star Catcher Publishing

Author of "The String Weavers" and "Salmon Run" series.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Science Fiction Word War!

Science Fiction Word War! J.A. Marlow 4 years 1 month ago
Science Fiction Word War! J.A. Marlow 4 years 1 month ago
Moderators: J.A. Marlow
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds