Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Join in the insanity! Have fun!

TOPIC: Science Fiction Word War!

Science Fiction Word War! 4 years 1 month ago #19007

• J.A. Marlow
  • Member since Sep 25th 2007
  • Thank you received: 387
As someone in chat was wondering, I thought I would explain a little more how this works:

When you sign up, you sync your Nano account with this site. Then you choose a word war to join (and a team, if applicable). The site has a little robot that goes to the Nano public author profiles, records your wordcount, then uses that information to update itself.

It then calculates everything automatically. Basically, you sign up, sync, join a word war and then leave it. It does the rest. No need to log into the website to update your wordcount. You don't even have to log in to see the statistics pages, as those are public (those are the links I provided). Just sit back and have fun with the stat pages!

For those who join in the July Novel Writing Month (Julno), this is similar to their statistics pages, except you also get the fun of playing on teams.
NOTE: I am also "Dreamerscove." At least I think I am. With so many characters running around my head, I'm never quite sure. 'Tis the nature of being a writer.

J. A. Marlow
Star Catcher Publishing

Author of "The String Weavers" and "Salmon Run" series.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Science Fiction Word War!

Science Fiction Word War! J.A. Marlow 4 years 1 month ago
Science Fiction Word War! J.A. Marlow 4 years 1 month ago
Moderators: J.A. Marlow
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds