Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Join in the insanity! Have fun!

TOPIC: Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano

Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano 2 years 8 months ago #37045

• ConnieCockrell
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 213
Oh, You all have interesting things to work on this time.

I'm going to start the third book in my Brown Rain Series currently titled Rest Stop but I have a contest going to give it a real name. I'm also hauling my 2YN story, Mrs. Claus, also a horrible title, out of the bottom of the basket and finish it. If it happens I still have month left, I've got a new series, All About Bob, and the first story about half finished. I'll finish up with that. Goal = 50K.

Rest Stop

Overwintering with the Ogonqwa tribe, Alyssa and Krya feel sheltered and safe. The medicine man is teaching Alyssa more about her powers than she ever expected. The warriors of the tribe teach Kyra their warrior culture and help heal her from the inner demons that have been torturing her. It all seems ideal except one warrior, rejected by the medicine man, and lowest in status among the warriors is jealous and works secretly and with other malcontents, to tarnish Alyssa and Kyra to get them ejected from the tribe. Kyra's suffering from PTSD, can Alyssa save them this time?

Mrs. Claus

Before the legend became common, they were common people. They were both young and from the same village. She was the daughter of a merchant, he the son of a farmer. They had known each other from birth. In ancient Turkey, women were allowed to hunt and Elif was an excellent archer, bringing home a deer or other small game whenever it was needed to stretch the family meal. Her skills were also needed to help defend the village from marauding Goths and even the occasional Viking. So how did she become the legend, Mrs. Claus?

All About Bob: It's a Matter of College

Bob's parents never believed in him or offered any support for his dream of college, not that he's shared much with them -- his father has always called him stupid.

Now Bob has a chance to go to college. His parents, his best friend, and his girlfriend are against it and are doing everything in their power to keep him in town.

A lifetime of abuse and damaged self-esteem make all of his problems appear too difficult to overcome. Bob feels trapped -- his dreams impossible. Giving up his dream seems the most logical path, the easiest way. He has one more chance, if he can reach out and take it.
2011 NaNo Winner, 2012 NaNo Winner, 2013 NaNo Winner; Old Site Name: ConnieCockrell
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano

Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano J.A. Marlow 2 years 8 months ago
Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano Inkling 2 years 8 months ago
Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano LCAisling 2 years 8 months ago
Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano LCAisling 2 years 8 months ago
Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano Ashe Elton Parker 2 years 8 months ago
Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano MarFisk 2 years 8 months ago
Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano RebeccaD 2 years 8 months ago
Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano Gabriele Campbell 2 years 8 months ago
Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano Ashe Elton Parker 2 years 8 months ago
Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano Gabriele Campbell 2 years 8 months ago
Your Nano Project? - April 2015 Nano onyxflame 2 years 8 months ago