Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Hello, I am a newbie

Hello, I am a newbie 4 years 10 months ago #7327

• Littlegoblin10
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Littlegoblin
It is a Russian Countess and her son but there are locals yet I am having to think out which country in the UK they will end up in, Arike, Wales or Scotland. As I say, I had this image of a steam train with mountains in the immediate background from something I probably saw on television or in a magazine. It is funny how certain images stick in one's mind. The funny thing about this, is that the theme about this lesser Royal Russian is that I had this curious dream when I was in Portugal, her husband was assasinated and she fled, ending up in London. Now here is the curious bit. I was with her one minute then the next, walking down the street and she was coming in the opposite direction, dressed in Edwardian costume and she was holding on to a child, there was a church in the background. A few months later, my parents had bought two Elgar records and do you know, I don't know if this is serendipity or just plain creepy but there was a picture of the woman I saw in my dream, she was actually very beautiful and she was holding on to the child. What do you think. Then I watched something on TV perhaps last year with a steam train approaching, belching out smoke, in the background, were mountains or steep hills covered in conifers and snow. It was really surreal. I felt both these strands of ideas had a story rolled into one.
Fiona Johnston
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Hello, I am a newbie

Hello, I am a newbie Littlegoblin10 4 years 10 months ago
Hello, I am a newbie Arike 4 years 10 months ago
Hello, I am a newbie Maripat 4 years 10 months ago
Hello, I am a newbie Michael E. Walston 4 years 10 months ago
Hello, I am a newbie Magic Seeker 4 years 10 months ago
Hello, I am a newbie J.A. Marlow 4 years 10 months ago
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds