Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Linda Adams

Linda Adams 5 years 2 months ago #292

• Linda Adams
  • Gold Boarder
  • Soldier, Storyteller
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi, I'm Linda Adams. I'm new to these new boards, but not new to Forward Motion. I have a contemporary fantasy story called "A Soldier's Magic" coming out in a British anthology called The Darkness Within and am working on a Contemporary Fantasy/Action Adventure Thriller.

I will also be teaching a Back to School class called "Basic Training for Military Culture" starting November 5. If you've ever wanted to include a military character in a story, this is your chance to peek inside the culture and ask a vet questions. I was in the army from 1989-2001 and served in the first Persian Gulf War, when it was still new and strange for women to be in the military.

If you want to see more about military culture, drop by my blog, [url=hhttp://garridon.wordpress.com/non-fiction-publications/]Soldier, Storyteller[/url]. The house is my avatar was built by my great-great grandfather in 1883 and has been owned by his descendents since -- and no one has changed anything since he built it! We're trying to get it declared a national landmark.
Linda Adams
Soldier, Storyteller garridon.wordpress.com/
Magazine Publications: garridon.wordpress.com/non-fiction-publications

Visit my short story The Sea Listens on Enchanted Spark: www.enchantedspark.com/photoflarepastwinners.php
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Linda Adams

Linda Adams Linda Adams 5 years 2 months ago
Linda Adams Maripat 5 years 2 months ago
Linda Adams David Bridger 5 years 2 months ago
Linda Adams annelyle 5 years 2 months ago
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds