Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Stuart Etter aka Myrddin

Stuart Etter aka Myrddin 5 years 2 months ago #319

• Myrddin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi all.

I joined FMWriters back in 2003. I'm mostly active in a private crit group, The Silver Griffin Circle, but poke my head out to read and make random comments in other areas of the forums too. :whistle:

I'm finishing the 4th (final!!) draft of an epic fantasy novel and have a historical fantasy series I will start up next.

It sounds cliche, but I love international travel. I spent 6 months backpacking around Europe between high school and college (mostly the UK and Italy, but also France, Germany, and Denmark), spent my junior year "studying" abroad in Finland, and recently lived in Ecuador for a few years so my kids could learn Spanish (something I failed). All of these experiences feed into my writing, as does my avowed love of history.

Like many writers, I read history and mythology non-fiction for fun. I've focused mostly on 15th century European history lately in prep for my next WIP, but I'm well versed in British, ancient Roman, American, and general European. So, if you have any history questions, just ask.

WIP: Echoes of Truth: 4th (final!) Draft

www.saetter.com
My books are like water; those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water. - Mark Twain
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Stuart Etter aka Myrddin

Stuart Etter aka Myrddin Myrddin 5 years 2 months ago
Stuart Etter aka Myrddin Maripat 5 years 2 months ago
Stuart Etter aka Myrddin David Bridger 5 years 2 months ago
Stuart Etter aka Myrddin J.A. Marlow 5 years 2 months ago
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds