Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Another Creaky Ancient

Another Creaky Ancient 4 years 8 months ago #11842

• chronicwriter
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey, y'all!

I'm not really new. I was very active a long time ago, back when Holly ran the site. My username was cailin. I've stuck my head in only a few times since then. I was really sick all the time and the huge site and all the people overwhelmed me. I'm optimistic that a fresh start to the site will let me start fresh, too.

In October of 2012 the doctors finally figured out why I was exhausted, in pain, dizzy, and weepy all the time. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. There's nothing they can really do about it, but knowing what's going on makes it less scary and at least somewhat easier to deal with.

Being chronically ill holds me back a lot, but I refuse to let it stop me. I keep my goals small and manageable as best I can. I avoid the big writing challenges but keep plugging away regardless. (Remind me I said this in November!) I try very hard not to compare myself to other people who are doing so much more in one week than I can in a year.

I returned because I missed having a supportive writing community. No other site compares to FM.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Another Creaky Ancient

Another Creaky Ancient chronicwriter 4 years 8 months ago
Another Creaky Ancient Ashe Elton Parker 4 years 8 months ago
Another Creaky Ancient Magic Seeker 4 years 8 months ago
Another Creaky Ancient J.A. Marlow 4 years 8 months ago
Another Creaky Ancient Maripat 4 years 8 months ago
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds