Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Guten Morgan!

Guten Morgan! 4 years 7 months ago #13047

• JackofQuills
  • Fresh Boarder
Morning folks, glad to be here amongst some creative engines. I write fantasy, having made up stories as a child and around 8 I received my first word processor. I've had the bug since. I have one almost finished manuscript I've scrapped from a decade ago, the last couple chapters were never finished. I finished yet never revised my first real story of 90,000 words five years ago. That was also set aside, though the core of each have been harvested and the components I found to be worthwhile thrown into my story compost pile to help grow the story I'm now working on. I've spent a couple years working on the prehistory to the story, developing its physical world and discovering new threads for the tale. I have a rough idea on my main character and a few secondaries, though the secondaries' plots have yet to be drafted. I've come here just to be surrounded by some creative influences in the hopes that I can find my motivation and determination. The past couple months have felt like I've hit a wall trying to start writing the story. I keep distracting myself with updating maps, going over the story arcs again and again, yet never seem to sit down to do some actual writing. Thinking being here amongst you should help, and I look forward to meeting you. Have a good day, folks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Guten Morgan!

Guten Morgan! JackofQuills 4 years 7 months ago
Guten Morgan! jschara 4 years 7 months ago
Guten Morgan! Magic Seeker 4 years 7 months ago
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds