Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Writers have to stick together!

Writers have to stick together! 4 years 7 months ago #13848

• wolfgrl1423
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone! I was so excited when I stumbled upon this site, because I never really thought something like this existed! Which was a silly assumption, since everything is on the internet! I have been looking for creative people who love to write to talk to for a long time.

I've loved to write since I was in middle school. I used to write in journals back then, until I got my dad's old laptop in high school and learned about the magic of ABC check. It also saved so much time to type my work rather than have to copy everything over to text from my journals. I'm now a college graduate student, and while my major isn't in English or creative writing, I am still clinging to the writer's dream of publication. I've never finished a story (past those I've posted on fanfiction - if those even count! haha), but I do enjoy the creative outlet it gives me when the stresses of real life get to me. It's really become my only dream, since many others around me don't share the love of writing like I do. I've had the pressures of real life knocking what little life I have left out of me, so I haven't been able to pursue writing as much as I would like to. I am also very critical of my own writing, and tend to downplay any talent that I might have, which always rids me of any motivation to write at all. I'm trying to get back into writing during school breaks (or whenever I have free time) but the transition back has been really slow. I'm hoping the resources and people on this site will help me get back into the groove of things!

That was just a short snippet into my life, but I can't wait to become a part of this community and learn more to help shape and sharpen my craft! Thank you everyone!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Writers have to stick together!

Writers have to stick together! wolfgrl1423 4 years 7 months ago
Writers have to stick together! Magic Seeker 4 years 7 months ago
Writers have to stick together! wolfgrl1423 4 years 7 months ago
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds