Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Steph

Steph 5 years 1 month ago #575

• stephjr
  • Expert Boarder
  • Boldly going everywhere...
  • Thank you received: 5
I have been a member of FM since 2005, but I've never been super active only because I live a life of chaos. The new site looks fantastic, btw!

So about me - I write. If I'm not sleeping, bathing, or eating I'm either writing or thinking about writing. I've been this way since grade school. I am both an indie and a traditionally published author. I write everything from non-fiction to romance to thrillers to fantasy. I have four pen-names because I can't pick a genre. In 2011, and on the brink of a mid-life crisis, I actually started making a living as an author. I went part-time at my day job at the beginning of 2012. Why didn't I quit completely? Health insurance, plus my day job can be really exciting and full of unique characters. Not to mention it gets me out of the house.

Usually you'll find me doing challenges or hanging out in the goal threads. Otherwise, I lurk. I also blog with the FM Merry-Go-Round Blog Tour.

Nice to see familiar faces and new ones!
~Steph~
Controversial, blunt, twisted writer hanging out on Smelt Isle with her friends. Novelist, Daemonolatress, Cat-Mom, Wife...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maripat

Replies in Topic: Steph

Steph stephjr 5 years 1 month ago
Hello, Steph. Welcome! Maripat 5 years 1 month ago
Steph J.A. Marlow 5 years 1 month ago
Thanks! stephjr 5 years 1 month ago
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds