Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Hi there!

Hi there! 4 years 3 months ago #17225

• Pixelfish
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi! :cheer:
I'm not that much of a writer. I used to write fanfictions and little poems and also a story once, but I just did it for fun. Recently (since 6 months) new ideas for stories bloom in my head. Not these "Oh that would be a funny and lovely fanfiction!", but more the world-building and new-things-inventing story.
What I want to say is: things get more serious.
So I want to start writing my ideas down (not only as short sentences in my notepad) and connecting them to a good plot.
And therefore I want to become a member of your community, if that's okay. :oops:

I found this site during a research on how to poison your fictional characters, and I thought that your community would be a great place to start being more serious about writing.

If I had to describe what my stories would be like, I'd say: classic low-fantasy with new races, but the old-fashioned magic (I still have to figure out how my magic system works), a bit romance (only a tiny tiny bit, I hate too corny stories!), creepy mysteries, strange creatures and of course adventure. It's hard to say what your story is exactly like when you have the world and the characters, but still need to figure out a plot.

Other things I'm interested in: The Cthulhu myth, the world of Terry Pratchett, fantasy of all types, art (!!), the Greek mythology and the world history, I also like anthros, but I'm not that much of a Furry. What I also love to see is how poison or acid works on the human body (no I'm not crazy, I just like to read about it.)

My favourite place is either on a beach in the summer when you can hear the waves in the distance and feel the hot sand on your feet, or on a snowy mountain when the cold welcomes you, everything around you is silent and white and when you can only feel the warmth within your body.

Oh, and I'm 18 years (If that is of some sort of importance.) :silly:

So yeah, that's me! :)
Thanks for your time!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Hi there!

Hi there! Pixelfish 4 years 3 months ago
Hi there! J.A. Marlow 4 years 3 months ago
Hi there! Ashe Elton Parker 4 years 3 months ago
Hi there! Magic Seeker 4 years 3 months ago
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds