Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Jean

Jean 5 years 1 month ago #795

• jschara
  • Administrator
  • Wandering life's ice floes.
  • Thank you received: 134
Hi, I'm Jean. I'm a moderator and site admin. I've been hanging around the boards since September 2002.

I've been writing in some form or another most of my life, but I still haven't defined a genre for myself. I use NaNoWriMo to produce a first draft each year, then I have tried to revise after that. Largely, that has been a failed process for me, but I started Holly Lisle's "How to Revise Your Novel" course as a charter member. I'm nearly half done with the course (I think I've been working on it for three years now), but I'm pleased with the results I'm getting. Naturally, I hope I can increase my pace in subsequent efforts.

I'm building the FAQs for this site, so I'm combing your questions for the next pieces to add while attempting to answer questions as they arise.
Jean

Member since September 7, 2002. Part-time site admin. If you hear from me, I might be trying to resolve a concern you're having. I spend a lot of time behind the scenes here. Or maybe I'm off writing or revising something? Could be!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Jean

Jean jschara 5 years 1 month ago
Jean Myrddin 5 years 1 month ago
Jean J.A. Marlow 5 years 1 month ago
Jean Maripat 5 years 1 month ago
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds