Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: HEY! Sup! And other greetings and salutations.

HEY! Sup! And other greetings and salutations. 4 years 1 month ago #18591

• DetectiveAlwaysWrite
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hipster Angela Lansbury
Hi! I'm Sherlock (yes for realsies), I'm 32, a mom and I have more interests than any one person should. I also help my friend out at his book store, which is awesome. I've always loved writing but my body decided it should have babies really close together and I spent a lot of time with them. Now they're all third grade and above, so I have time to devote to writing.

I found this site through the NaNoWriMo forums and I'm very interested in the writing class things and meet some people who like to write and brain storm together, all that kind of fun stuff.

As far as what I used to write when I was younger, I focused a lot on poetry and got published locally once. Wish I still had it. I really liked writing horror and thrillers.

Right now I'm interested in writing romance, young adult fiction and at some time trying my hand at screenplays. Young adult novels are so much fun.

I will be changing my avatar ASAP, I just used what I had on hand. I hope to learn a lot from you all and have fun at the same time.
Maybe later. I'm friendlier than I look.
Guilty secret: I'm TERRIBLE at grammar. Please forgive me. I have editors for a reason.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by DetectiveAlwaysWrite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: HEY! Sup! And other greetings and salutations.

HEY! Sup! And other greetings and salutations. DetectiveAlwaysWrite 4 years 1 month ago
HEY! Sup! And other greetings of salutations. Magic Seeker 4 years 1 month ago
HEY! Sup! And other greetings and salutations. J.A. Marlow 4 years 1 month ago
HEY! Sup! And other greetings and salutations. ConnieCockrell 4 years 1 month ago
HEY! Sup! And other greetings and salutations. adora2012 4 years 1 month ago
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds