Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Well Met

Well Met 4 years 4 weeks ago #19336

• N7_EMT
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone. I've been lurking here for a while, but finally decided to get serious about writing and made an account.
A little but about myself: I've been an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) for the past thirteen years, eleven of which were spent on an ambulance responding to 911 calls. The past two have been spent at my current job, as an Emergency Department Technician (EDT) for a major regional medical center.
I've always been drawn to fantasy and science fiction. I was fortunate to have been introduced to it at a young age by my father. My favorite authors are Michael A. Stackpole, R. A. Salvatore, Ed Greenwood, Elaine Cunningham, Drew Karpyshyn, J. K. Rowling, Ernest Cline, and Frank Herbert.
I have had a lifelong love (bordering on addiction) of video games and role playing games. I've recently chosen to severely limit my video game time to just one hour a week (at one point I was playing for four or more hours a day) in order to focus on reading and writing, although I still participate in my weekly Pathfinder rpg game.
I look forward to spending time in the forums, participating in exercises and challenges, and hopefully develop my writing project into my first manuscript. Have a wonderful day, everyone.
Last Edit: 4 years 4 weeks ago by N7_EMT. Reason: Added authors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Well Met

Well Met N7_EMT 4 years 4 weeks ago
Well Met J.A. Marlow 4 years 4 weeks ago
Well Met Magic Seeker 4 years 4 weeks ago
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds