Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Jeremiah

Jeremiah 5 years 1 month ago #944

• Silverback
  • Fresh Boarder
  • "Doomskull"
Hi all, I was "Doomskull" on the old site and spent much of my time over there lurking. I've been working up the courage to get my butt writing for years now but am working on my first novel now. I plan on being an active member this time around and jumping in everywhere.

About me: 39yr old happily married father of five. I work as a Correctional Drill Instructor at an adult Boot Camp. Former Marine with one semester of college. I couldn't stand the overgrown high school mentality so I dropped out. I have been an avid reader of pretty much everything I could get my hands on for years and I like to write and I am a pretty good artist when I have the time to work on anything. I enjoy fitness and lifting weights, hunting and fishing etc. Pretty standard "guy" stuff.

I have to say though, I'm dying to get all these stories that have been in my head for years onto paper. I don't care if they ever sell it would just be nice. Creativity is a personal and intimate experience and I think that is what has frightened me for so long. I do however wish I had paid more attention in my high school grammar classes!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Jeremiah

Jeremiah Silverback 5 years 1 month ago
Hello, Jeremiah Maripat 5 years 1 month ago
Hello, Jeremiah Silverback 5 years 1 month ago
Jeremiah J.A. Marlow 5 years 1 month ago
Jeremiah Gryps Incedio 5 years 1 month ago
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds