Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: CatP

CatP 5 years 1 month ago #1045

• CatP
  • Member since Dec 06th 2005
  • Thank you received: 14
Well, what to say? I've been in Forward Motion since Dec 6th 2005 - an oldie. Zette kindly made me a Moderator a while back and I look after the following forums

I write a multitude of genres - Horror and Dark (duh), Romance/Erotica, Fanatsy, Contemporary, Steampunk (I think that's all) - and like to mix them up.

I'm a published author; my erotica has been with a couple of publishers; and I actively follow the traditional publishing route - real life being what it is I don't have the time to devote to self publishing, although I know it is something I will do, as well as develop my own website, as a way of increasing my readership.

I'm a programmer and a teacher - so forgive me if my posts and crits sound like lectures, I don't mean them to be but I can't help but teach. I have an active family of grown boys, a dog (who thinks she's a person) and a cat (who knows we are her slaves). I scrapbook, take photos, garden, sew, and keep fit through running, cycling and gym things. And I get attacked by plot bunnies any time of the day or night.

Oh and I live in Australia. So I live in your future - most of you anyway.

Any questions, please ask. and go visit my forums. Love to have a discussion with you on anything.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by CatP.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: J.A. Marlow

Replies in Topic: CatP

CatP CatP 5 years 1 month ago
CatP Maripat 5 years 1 month ago
CatP J.A. Marlow 5 years 1 month ago
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds