Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Hello... again

Hello... again 3 years 9 months ago #23915

• kwillsen
  • Fresh Boarder
Well, it's been a while. So long, in fact, that I've had to create a new account. Things sure are different around these parts nowadays. I look forward to getting involved properly once again, and taking an active role in the FM community.

I have a blog, over at kwillblog.wordpress.com, and I am currently editing my first novel, while outlining my second. The two stories are not connected, so it's interesting to switch between them and see all the similarities and differences.

Short stories and poetry are weak areas for me, so I'm always looking for ways to improve there. Long-form stories suit me better, and I'm interested in exploring different media in order to tell those stories: novels, comics, radio plays, film and television, even stage plays. I haven't written in all these yet, but I hope to one day.

Looking back, I see a lot of poor work, and a writer with more potential than actual ability. It's easy to feel embarrassed by my past self, or even discouraged because my progress has been so slow. But the only way is forward. I've got plenty of un-written stories to tell, and plot bunnies galore.

Let's go! :)
"True ease in writing comes from art, not chance; as those move easiest who have learned to dance." - Pope
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Hello... again

Hello... again kwillsen 3 years 9 months ago
Hello... again cachance 3 years 9 months ago
Hello... again Magic Seeker 3 years 9 months ago
Hello... again WriterNotViking 3 years 9 months ago
Hello... again J.A. Marlow 3 years 9 months ago
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds