Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Hellooo!

Hellooo! 3 years 7 months ago #26152

• Scaarlette
  • Fresh Boarder
Hellooo!

Once upon a time I used to write. Alot. I would write poems and stories every day and stalk my family members around the house making them read them - I think I pestered my Nan so much she actually handed down a very special notebook that had been passed down from her Nan for me to write in (which may or may not have just been a tiny notebook with a magazine picture of a rosella cut out and stuck on it to make it seem super awesome.) I was even published once. In my grade two primary school newsletter. Complete with illustrations. Let me tell you, my retelling of the story "In a dark dark wood" was very suspenseful and thrilling... and may or may not have ended with the narrator finding an empty tombstone with a tray of kitty litter inside. Yes, kitty litter. I told you it was thrilling.

Alas. My days of story telling died once I was smacked in the face with the real world, and finding time to make sure I could work to pay the rent and equally as important - party. A couple of years later (okay maybe about two decades later), some kids and a half finished degree in Information technology information systems and networking I have decided that it's time to start over. It is actually quite scary. I dont even know if I can REMEMBER how to write!! Oh high school advanced english, how I wish your lessons remained in my brain.... So here I am... Hellooo! Nice to meet you all and thank you for letting me become a part of your community! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Hellooo!

Hellooo! Scaarlette 3 years 7 months ago
Hellooo! Magic Seeker 3 years 7 months ago
Hellooo! WriterNotViking 3 years 7 months ago
Hellooo! cachance 3 years 7 months ago
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds