Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: And thus the Cinders were made into flame, and the passion was made bright.

And thus the Cinders were made into flame, and the passion was made bright. 3 years 3 months ago #30404

• CinderSpark
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi! So, I'm one of those people with millions of ideas and way too much time on their hands. Unfortunately, this leads to twenty half-finished books. Hopefully I can actually finish one soon -fingers crossed- I don't really have a definite genre, in fact I try to write books that are specifically outside of my comfort zone as often as I can. usually what I write corresponds with what I'm reading. If I'm reading about zombies, I work on my zombie book. If I'm reading Stephen king, I work on my 'the government is trying to control your mind' book. I currently have... -counts on her fingers, then on her toes- 13 books in the making, spanning as far back as when i was 12. Unfortunately, the writing is all I know about this world, so as far as finishing a book and publishing it, I'm sort of a tiny little baby person with amnesia.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: And thus the Cinders were made into flame, and the passion was made bright.

And thus the Cinders were made into flame, and the passion was made bright. CinderSpark 3 years 3 months ago
And thus the Cinders were made into flame, and the passion was made bright. Magic Seeker 3 years 3 months ago
And thus the Cinders were made into flame, and the passion was made bright. CinderSpark 3 years 3 months ago
And thus the Cinders were made into flame, and the passion was made bright. cupiscent 3 years 3 months ago
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds