Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: There's A Fire Somewhere…

There's A Fire Somewhere… 3 years 3 weeks ago #32679

• fireswithin
  • Fresh Boarder
There's a fire somewhere deep inside all of us, I believe. It's the passion to create something, anything. It's the creativity we each have. And I live to feed it. In others as well as myself.
I'm 28 years old, and I am a full-time creative person, by the name of Jen. I love to paint, read, write and mess around in Photoshop. I've put my writing on the back burner for a while now, and it's time to fan those flames again. It's time to immerse myself in the stories I want to create.

I reside in Arkansas, though I'm originally from Michigan, and plan on moving to Indiana in the near future. I have a lot of free time on my hands, and I usually fill it up with creative endeavors, and have recently decided to start writing again. I need to brush up on it, that's for sure!

I'm glad I found that spark of passion for writing again, and I'm glad I found this place to keep it burning!

My favorite stories to write are fantasy. My favorite books to read are historical romance, though I have a strong love for older fantasy from the 80s and 90s. My favorite fantasy authors are Robin McKinley, Neil Gaiman, Piers Anthony, Cynthia Voigt & Patricia C. Wrede. I will read their books over and over and over again. My favorite Historical Romance authors are Elizabeth Hoyt, Connie Brockway and Eloisa James.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: There's A Fire Somewhere…

There's A Fire Somewhere… fireswithin 3 years 3 weeks ago
There's A Fire Somewhere… Ashe Elton Parker 3 years 3 weeks ago
There's A Fire Somewhere… Chaos 3 years 2 weeks ago
There's A Fire Somewhere… Magic Seeker 3 years 2 weeks ago
There's A Fire Somewhere… fireswithin 3 years 2 weeks ago
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds