Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 5 years 1 month ago #2432

• J.A. Marlow
  • Member since Sep 25th 2007
  • Thank you received: 387
Welcome to Forward Motion! This is a nice little writerly corner of the internet with a lot of helpful people. As the others mentioned, we do our best to give each other the tools to advance themselves to a new level in their writing as well as their career as writers (no matter what specific path that might be).

If you are curious about the tone of the critiques given here, then go ahead and sign up for access to Roving Crits and take a look. We have a standard of tact and politeness for our critiques, and we make sure they are followed. If you are looking for a place to help you grow to the next step, then this is a good place to look (and this means honest help. This is not a place to come if all a writer is looking for is ravings on their writing genius. We've had a few make that mistake who came into chat and the rest of us were supposed to cower in their glory. Heh. :P ). Many people have said that when they came here their productivity shot through the roof. Yay, more stories!

Personally, I've loved it here. The people are very giving of their information and tips. There are challenges, dares, marathons, prompts, and other things to help encourage all aspects. We have the free emagazine called "Vision: A Resource for Writers" that has a ton of information and advice in it. Yep, info and help all over the place.

If you have any questions then by all means jump in. We love to talk about writing. :)
NOTE: I am also "Dreamerscove." At least I think I am. With so many characters running around my head, I'm never quite sure. 'Tis the nature of being a writer.

J. A. Marlow
Star Catcher Publishing

Author of "The String Weavers" and "Salmon Run" series.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Hello

Hello Rabidwriter33 5 years 1 month ago
Hello jschara 5 years 1 month ago
Hello Ashe Elton Parker 5 years 1 month ago
Hello J.A. Marlow 5 years 1 month ago
Hello Magic Seeker 5 years 1 month ago