Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 5 years 1 month ago #2436

• jschara
  • Administrator
  • Wandering life's ice floes.
  • Thank you received: 134
I see why you might be having trouble. It's kind of buried. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the site to the Private Critique Boards category. Then, you'll want to go to Critique Connection, and sign up for Private Roving Crits. Here's a direct link Sign Up For Roving Crits

We limit access to the board to protect first publication rights for the contributors, but everyone who asks is given access to Roving Crits. We have other crit groups, and they will advertise when they are looking for new members in the Critique Connection category. That's also where you can find other people for a crit group.

What's worked for me on the site is being active in areas that interest me. Then I find other members I can work well with, and we tend to support one another. I suspect that's how many of the private critique groups form -- they find people they work well with and form their group. But Roving Crits is open to all comers, and it's a great opportunity.
Jean

Member since September 7, 2002. Part-time site admin. If you hear from me, I might be trying to resolve a concern you're having. I spend a lot of time behind the scenes here. Or maybe I'm off writing or revising something? Could be!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Hello

Hello Rabidwriter33 5 years 1 month ago
Hello jschara 5 years 1 month ago
Hello Ashe Elton Parker 5 years 1 month ago
Hello J.A. Marlow 5 years 1 month ago
Hello Magic Seeker 5 years 1 month ago