Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Hi there!

Hi there! 2 years 2 months ago #42501

• Lifeline
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

You will probably see not that much of me.. I discovered years ago that forum writing just is not meant for me. That is maybe not the best beginning as I am a newcomer to this board, but I hope you will bear with me.

I've written for years now (no, lets be honest, my whole life), and when I was young I had delusions about becoming a professional writer. To top that, my native language is not english, and I hesitated a long time to switch. Now I know that writing full time is not what I want to do with my life, but the urge to do it is just too strong. Probably what all addicts say. *sigh*.

About a month ago I fell for the first time into 'Writers High' (it has happened again in the meantime *smile*) and I just know that most of you will laugh when they read this. It took that obtuse one so long?, is probably what you will think! Truth is, my imagination is not that original. I can be pretty imaginative and a good critic too, but I have to get my starting ideas from someone else. Or maybe I just need to talk about it. So there we are again, that's the reason for me being on this board.

Let's look around, maybe find someone who will give my imagination kicks, and then we will see. If anyone needs help editing (but please don't ask me to edit grammar/spelling!), I can help too.

See you around, on one thread or another! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Hi there!

Hi there! Lifeline 2 years 2 months ago
Hi there! Ashe Elton Parker 2 years 2 months ago
Hi there! Magic Seeker 2 years 2 months ago
Hi there! J.A. Marlow 2 years 2 months ago
Hi there! Richard Theo 1 year 10 months ago
Hi there! Magic Seeker 1 year 10 months ago
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds