Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon 1 year 11 months ago #44451

• theotherdraxen
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm new to the forums here. A family member recommended this website to me as she had good experiences with it.

Writing has been a passion of mine for as long as I could write, but until recently I haven't actually made an effort to get anything published. I hope that this is the first step on that road. I have a completed rough draft of one story that needs some serious help before I can even consider presenting it to a publisher. Also, I have no idea how to go about getting a book published, so I hope that I might get a little help in learning the process.

Outside of writing, I am a nursing major, and I have a full time job loading trucks. Between these two, I don't have the greatest supply of free time. Regardless, I will make do and not be a lurker around here.

I'm still trying to figure the site out, but once I do, I look forward to meeting the other members here. I'm a novice writer but I will help others out as much as I can.

Edit: I'm looking to join some critique group. I have a fantasy novel (100k words) I'd really like some feedback on, and I'd love to return the favor. Does anyone know how I go about doing that here? I'm currently at a loss.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by theotherdraxen. Reason: Added a question
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon theotherdraxen 1 year 11 months ago
Good Afternoon Magic Seeker 1 year 11 months ago
Good Afternoon Ashe Elton Parker 1 year 11 months ago
Good Afternoon Writergirl04 1 year 11 months ago
Good Afternoon theotherdraxen 1 year 10 months ago
Good Afternoon Balthamus 1 year 10 months ago
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds