Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Hello, I am new here - BrendaGLR

Hello, I am new here - BrendaGLR 5 years 3 weeks ago #2852

• J.A. Marlow
  • Member since Sep 25th 2007
  • Thank you received: 387
Welcome to Forward Motion!

Jean already answered about Holly's classes, and I agree. You can either do them on your own, or be part of the forum discussion on each lesson. Or somewhere between. It's all up to you. You do not turn in homework or post your work for critique from others. although a few have shared parts of their work. Such as The Sentence. We had fun sharing those, but again, it's up to you. I've taken several of her workshops and I learned a lot.

Here at FM, we have the free 2 Year Novel workshop taught by Lazette Gifford starting up in January. One lesson a week for 2 years, and by the end of it, you have a finished novel. You might want to look into that if you have an idea or concept want a little help defining and developing into a book.

As for book ideas and dealing with the inherent problems in developing them, oh yes, that's what FM is for. If you have any questions, go ahead and post them to the forum. We have all types of writers here. One of them might have just the right answer for you to help you proceed to the next step.

As an additional resource, be sure the check out the free emagazine "Vision: a Resource for Writers." The link is in the header. It has over 10 years worth of writing articles and advice in it.

Welcome to FM!
NOTE: I am also "Dreamerscove." At least I think I am. With so many characters running around my head, I'm never quite sure. 'Tis the nature of being a writer.

J. A. Marlow
Star Catcher Publishing

Author of "The String Weavers" and "Salmon Run" series.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Hello, I am new here - BrendaGLR

Hello, I am new here - BrendaGLR BrendaGLR 5 years 3 weeks ago
Hello, I am new here - BrendaGLR jschara 5 years 3 weeks ago
Hello, I am new here - BrendaGLR magicalbookworm 5 years 3 weeks ago
Hello, I am new here - BrendaGLR J.A. Marlow 5 years 3 weeks ago
Hello, I am new here - BrendaGLR jschara 5 years 3 weeks ago
Hello, I am new here - BrendaGLR Magic Seeker 5 years 3 weeks ago
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds