Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: What's the 411

What's the 411 4 years 11 months ago #4312

• Tommehbell
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello everyone *waves* My name is Tommehbell and I am a avid bibliophile. Seriously my books are starting to take over my room. I've been attempting to finish a novel for years. Note I said finish lol. Since I've been doing NaNoWriMo since 2010 I've gotten awfully good at starting novels I just need to actually sit down and finish one lol. This past NANo season was my first as a ML which was exciting and a tad scary for me, but I made it through it and we had a ton of winners so that was awesome. I am in the process of trying to go to graduate school for creative writing as I want to be an author. So I want to get into the habit of writing every single day and actually finishing something!

I am a total fantasy freak. I just love fantasy! Its the best genre there is. There aren't any rules and anything is up for grabs. I've recently gotten into a fairy tale mode and my last few stories have centered around that. I've grown out of my werewolves and vampires stage to say the least. I do like children's and YA fantasy. Well not all YA fantasy. I can only take so much brooding and love triangles.
Bowties are cool
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: What's the 411

What's the 411 Tommehbell 4 years 11 months ago
What's the 411 jschara 4 years 11 months ago
What's the 411 Maripat 4 years 11 months ago
What's the 411 J.A. Marlow 4 years 11 months ago
What's the 411 Magic Seeker 4 years 11 months ago
What's the 411 Tommehbell 4 years 11 months ago
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds