Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Hello!

Hello! 4 years 11 months ago #4702

• Yuallica
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello, I'm Yuallica. I drifted here from the NaNoWriMo site, from the thread on the two year novel class, which sounds great.

I write fantasy novels- pretty much always fantasy, apart from one that turned out more adventure. Also usually humourous fantasy, but most of what I like to read has at least a little bit of humour, so that's not surprising.

I'm definitely a novel writer- tried short stories and (briefly) scripts, and found I definitely prefer novels. Currently I'm pretending not to abandon my 2012 NaNo novel (I'm sure I'll go back to it at some point :whistle: ) and planning to start a big edit on my 2010 NaNo novel in the next couple of days. I've got a couple of other things I'm finishing up, whilst beating back the idea for a new novel that is forming but not quite ready yet. It's at that stage where I really want to start serious planning and then jump into writing, but I know it'll be better if I ignore it and let it keep on developing for a bit... I probably would have given in and started it already if it hadn't turned up on 31st October when I was already all keyed up to write a different novel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Hello!

Hello! Yuallica 4 years 11 months ago
Hello! Nomolosk 4 years 11 months ago
Hello! Yuallica 4 years 11 months ago
Hello! J.A. Marlow 4 years 11 months ago
Hello! Maripat 4 years 11 months ago
Hello! QueenOfRandomness 4 years 11 months ago
Hello! Magic Seeker 4 years 11 months ago
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds