Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Join in the insanity! Have fun!

TOPIC: July 2019 Camp Nano

July 2019 Camp Nano 1 week 6 days ago #66108

• Ashe Elton Parker
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This Dragon is immortal and may never be slain.
  • Thank you received: 2461
The second run of Camp Nano is next month, and I've set up a cabin, or group spot, for members of Forward Motion and Writing Groove. There are 18 spots left in the cabin.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with National Novel Writing Month (aka NaNoWriMo or just NaNo) and its spin-off, Camp Nano, these are writing challenges held every year and sponsored by the NaNo organization. For Nano, the original challenge, you write 50k words over the course of November. Camp Nano is much younger, and where Nano has forums and a chatroom, Camp Nano organizes writers into groups called Cabins. Also in Camp Nano, you're able to adjust your word count goal to something lower than 50k, and it happens in April (sorry about missing posting about it here) and July.

If you want to participate, hit the link above or here to sign up and join (or login if you're already a member of the Nano/Camp Nano bunch). Follow the instructions on this page, then post here that you're ready to be invited, along with your Nano/Camp Nano name, and I'll send you an invite. I'll make sure to reply with a count of open spaces as people join.

Ashe Elton Parker
A writer of LGBT characters in Speculative Fiction.

My Instagram

I try to Art too
My DeviantArt

Member Since 1998

~

"There's someone in my head, but it's not me." ~ Pink Floyd
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by Ashe Elton Parker.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: July 2019 Camp Nano

July 2019 Camp Nano Ashe Elton Parker 1 week 6 days ago
Moderators: J.A. Marlow
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds